Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC120-6eo AUTO DECELERATION

Luchojry ยท 2022-10-29 04:35

Good day! I bought Komatsu PC120-6eo. When Auto deceleration is off and i turn the rpm knob, engine will not rev high. Still on idle. Can anyone help me how to solve this. Thank you.

Replies16
  1. #1Luchojry2022-11-08 07:06

    @LACHAU here it is

  2. #2LACHAU2022-11-08 10:22

    I want to ask you to understand better. Do you have a shop manual for this model? What have you tested? And in AUTO DECELERATION mode does the machine work well? Are other functions (working mode, travel speed...) working correctly?

  3. #3Luchojry2022-11-08 10:38

    Unfortunately i dont have the manual. And in Auto Deceleration mode it works fine. But if i switch it off i cant manually rev it with the knob. If i turn the knob it will just add like 50-100 rpm from idle.

  4. #4LACHAU2022-11-08 10:44

    Are other functions (working mode, travel speed...) working correctly?

  5. #5Luchojry2022-11-08 11:01

    I cant find any difference with the travel speed. Even if it is in slow mode and Fast mode. Still thesame.

  6. #6John C.2022-11-08 19:57

    Do you know how to get to the diagnostics section in the menu on the monitor panel?

  7. #7Luchojry2022-11-08 21:47

    Yes i watched this @John C. . It helps. After i go in fault code mode it displays 101 and 102 but after i reset it its gone already.

  8. #8John C.2022-11-09 00:13

    You get those codes overtime the battery is disconnected.

  9. #9LACHAU2022-11-09 01:29

    I think it's better to take a photo of the monitor when it has gotten the error so we can see it

  10. #10Luchojry2022-11-09 09:04

    I will take photo of it and update you lachau. As soon as i get back. Thank you so much

  11. #11Luchojry2022-11-09 09:05

    Okay. So it appears everytime? Because i installed it with battery switch. Thanks @John C.

  12. #12LACHAU2022-11-10 01:53

    The communication between the machine's monitor and the main controller is through the "NETWORK" method. This communication method has only 2 wires. It usually uses the RS232 communication standard. I suggest you carefully check the connectors, and wires connecting the monitor to the main controller.

  13. #13Luchojry2022-11-11 08:02

    This is very clear. I will check on it @LACHAU . By the way that last part is it under the throttle know dial? I will update you asap. Thank you so much.

  14. #14Luchojry2022-11-11 08:03

    Is it okay to disconnect battery after work? Because i installed it with battery switch. Thanks john.

  15. #15John C.2022-11-11 11:47

    It doesn't hurt anything. I have older machines that I put the disconnects in.

  16. #16Luchojry2022-11-11 20:48

    Alright. Thanks @John C. Will just update you guys. Thanks again.