Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc120LC-6 hvac blower motor not working

Mobilewrench ยท 2025-02-04 17:22

Serial# 66211 Anyone got a wire diagram or a little troubleshooting info for this? I was told that the fan would work occasionally, so I sort of assumed that the blower motor needed to be replaced. I can hear something clicking when I command changes in fan speed (think I can see a relay or two below the blower motor) But the motor doesn't turn. When I tap power straight to the motor it works just fine. Not much of emergency. It's hawaii I really only need the high speed and I can just wire in a switch if I can't figure it out. But curiosity has me now. The clicking when I try different fan speeds has me thinking the controller is working. Could be the relay is bad. The resistor maybe? Also, I need to replace the compressor. Anyone know what compressor oil I need? I have a note in one of my log books that says pag46. But that note is from 17 years ago. Thanks everyone.

Replies2
  1. #1Simon C2025-02-09 21:07

    Okay, I have a full schematic for a PC200-6 excavator Serial number 83000 and up. I bet it will be very close. Did you already figure it out, or are you in need of some help. Simon C

  2. #2Mobilewrench2025-03-05 22:37

    Sorry that I have not replied. It is actually pretty embarrassing. The original blower motor was shot. But sometime between me diagnosing and the machine actually coming back from a jobsite, someone pulled the fuse for the blower motor. I have no idea why. Pretty sure that it is the only 20 amp fuse in the panel.