Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc200-6 monitor

Stephen 262 ยท 2025-06-13 10:32

I have a 80000 serial number pc200-6. It's an avance hyper model. It has the larger monitor with more buttons. The monitor is nonfunctional. It lights up but does nothing. I tried to use a regular pc200 non hyper monitor. It has the same pin pattern, but it doesn't power up. I cannot find the correct replacement unless I go thru komatsu and it's 2000 for an aftermarket. Does anyone know if the machine will function in standard operating mode with no monitor? I want to disconnect it completely in case its sending bogus commands. I ask because I'm trying to troubleshoot a tvc or ls issue, and I need to know if I can even verify the electrical circuit to the tvc solenoids are functioning if the monitor is disconnected.

Replies5
  1. #1Simon C2025-06-13 22:57

    Maybe Lachau or John C can answer your question. Have not heard from JohnC for quite a while. He did lots with Komatsu if I recall. I worked on the wiring some, but did not change any monitors. Simon C

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-06-14 06:27

    I might suspect a power to monitor issue. The non-hyper monitor should have at least powered up? Can you verify power to the monitor? I would also expect that the monitor would control some relays for those solenoids.

  3. #3Stephen 2622025-06-14 10:26

    It powers up. All I get is button lights flickering. That was my concern that it could be sending random solenoid commands.

  4. #4Stephen 2622025-06-14 10:29

    I also thought the non hyper should have powered up. Maybe the power pin is in different place? I guess there could b a short in the old monitor that causes the screen to flicker. There are no blown fuses, but I suppose I should see if the correct pins have power.

  5. #5Marcrus2025-07-31 06:40

    You have a wiring issue to the monitor. It's not getting enough current. TVC issue or ls issue you are talking about can be related to other issues as well common to those machines. What fault r U chasing there