I just got this machine back together. seems to be running good. the pump was rebuilt. its devolved a problem with stick in it has zero power. stick out has plenty all other functions seem to be good. boom will lift the machine and a heaped bucket. trees ect.bucket curl has plenty of power as well. i tried to switch pilot lines that had zero effect other function was still the same stick in was still weak.
i also should add with the stick all the way in. full cylinder extension. you can hear the pump is barely working like it sounds with every other function. stick out. you can here it load up the pump and get on the relief.
Sounds like a pilot problem of some kind for that function only. Maybe a spool hung up. Simon C
Got any advice on where to start or trouble shooting I could try
Top of the boom is the Stick Cylinder. At the back end (base end ) of the cylinder is a port that feeds oil into the base to push the rod out and stick inwards. Follow that pipe that feeds that port to the control valve and you will know which spool is powering up the cylinder. Should be a cap to take off there. Have not worked on one in a long time, if I find a picture , will post. Maybe post a picture of your control valve and circle the port that came from the cylinder. Simon C
One 2nd from the front.
I couldn’t get a picture of the one on my machine but i had chased that line i just took one offline.
Need to take off that pilot line connection and test for pressure with a Tee in place, while bringing the stick in against something solid. Maybe Lachau will offer some insight. Simon C
Do you happen to know how much pressure should he at those lines ?
If stick in has no power, does it gain power when used with concurrent operation of another function?
It doesn’t really seem to I mean if you boom up it’ll start but I think most of that is getting a super small bite in the dirt
if you are able to, switch the delivery hoses to your cylinder on the back of the boom. Switch extend for retract and see if the issue stays arm in or if it changes to arm out. if it stays the same it's a cylinder problem if it changes then it's on the valve side. First thing I would check would be the port relief for the arm in circuit. it looks like a relief right next to your spool cap for that circuit. if it gets week or stuck it will dump your pressure to tank. could also be an issue with the arm Regen spool which switches your arm from high speed to power mode when it hits resistance
ARM-IN operation has 2 stages. 1/- When ARM is lightly loaded, only one pump will be used, which is the outside pump. 2/- When ARM is heavily loaded, both pumps will be used in combination. At what stage does your machine get weak? Only under heavy load, or does it get weak under light load too? I attached the hydraulic diagrams of the machine when operating ARM-IN for your reference.
I have the same opinion as Kyle said. "First thing I would check would be the port relief for the arm in circuit". Please see the attached file for details.
It’s always weak now. And i lt seems like only stick in is slow in comparison to every other function. When the problem first started it was only after it had gotten hot it seemed to slow down and get weak but now it’s always.
I haven’t ran the machine since it’s happened
I also should add sometimes it can be jerky pulling in and once it gets to the very end of the stroke so sticking in still. It almost kinda of slows way down and kinda jerks and almost seems like it leaks off
I’m gonna go out there in the morning and try to see if I can switch them I just got back in town will report back. I appreciate everyone’s help
Please confirm. The device is weak or slow, two different problems. Weak is a problem of pressure; on the other hand, slow is a problem of flow.
It gets slow towards the end of the stick all the way in any other spot it’s just weak.
All right, friend. To diagnose the problem, you need at least 3 hydraulic pressure gauges. One 100bar to measure pilot pressure. Two 500bar to measure the pressure of the 2 main pumps. Then you record the pressure parameters when operating to see how it is. At the same time, how long does it take for the ARM hydraulic cylinder to complete its stroke?
Side story, just for fun, but it's true, guys. It's also the symptom of ARM's slow speed. I tried everything, but it still didn't work as it is!!! Finally, I discovered that the ARM's cylinder had been replaced with a larger-than-standard one!!!
I think I’ve got a bigger problem going on or something It’s taking almost all the adjustment to get 750 psi on the pilot
could it be calibration? or is this something else.
I should add thats not just on that function thats at the pump
anyone know a good lead on a new charge pump/pilot
can anyone help confirm which one of these would fit my pump says type"k3v112dtp. then it says use for yn10v00018f1. https://www.fridayparts.com/kobelco-sk210-6e-pilot-pump-k3v112?_gl=1%2a1pzf52k%2a_up%2aMQ..%2a_gs%2aMQ..&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjo7DBhCrARIsACWauSmM9aRGpY0zZSS7HWvzsr1rt67JlJJcxhU0yhkZHDlCvaA2KaGLx30aAuvwEALw_wcB https://www.fridayparts.com/gear-pump-yn10v00014f2-yn10v00014f3-for-kobelco-excavator-sk215srlc-sk250lc-sk250lc-6e-sk260-sk290lc-sk290lc-6e-sk330lc-sk330lc-6e-sk350-8?_gl=1%2a1pzf52k%2a_up%2aMQ..%2a_gs%2aMQ..&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjo7DBhCrARIsACWauSmM9aRGpY0zZSS7HWvzsr1rt67JlJJcxhU0yhkZHDlCvaA2KaGLx30aAuvwEALw_wcB\
Model SK210-6 gear pump application code Yn10V00018F1 main pump assembly, which is the one you linked for $308. This pump is also available in the Chinese market. There are 3 qualities, $60 for ordinary, $90 for high quality, and $150 for Kawasaki original. From the Amazon pictures, yours is ordinary
so the first link should be the correct part.
Yes, you can buy Kawasaki originals at that price on Amazon Yes, you can buy Kawasaki originals at that price on Amazon
will both of those i linked fit or are they differnt.
The corresponding main pumps are different, Yn10V00018F2 and Yn10V00018F3, both used on -8 models
Lachau, are ‘a1 & a2 the measuring ports on the pumps?
i found what you were talking about got the pump off amazon for 112
Could anyone tell me if the safety lock out lever has to be down to see pilot pressure at the charge pump. i got the new charge pump installed and have zero pilot pressure its pushing fluid just not pressurized very much it doesn't even show on my gauge the lowest number that gauge reads is 150 psi.
i can't remember from the other day when i was testing if i had to have it down. i don't think i did but i want to make sure, it isn't the lock out solenoid instead of this pump or something else
I've gotten the pilot pressure issue fixed. but now I'm having a problem swinging if you play with the stick kind of rocking it back and forth then keep the stick barely engaged you can get it to swing all the way around but then sometimes it just hard locks until you do that again