Hey, My PC200-7 is overheating and tried a lot of things but no use. Here are some things I've done: 1- Added AC-Delco radiator flushing liquid twice. 2- Cleaned and rodded the radiator. 3- Changed the air filters. The things that still exists is the rust in the radiator even after using the flush twice. How can I clean the rust from the block as there is no rust in the radiator. The temp here reaches 50C in Aug - Sep. Thanks.
Hi Rockfall, Is the pump drive in the -7 oil filled. The -5 used to be and if the drive was over full due to pump leaking it would lug the engine down and over heat it. What is the temp difference between top of rad and the bottom.? As for cleaning the rust out of the block you will have to take out the regulator and wash as much as you can with a power washer. Ciaran
How many hours on your machine
18,000 hours
Which pump drive yoy mean? It has to do something with hydraulic or fuel?
There is a splash feed of oil where the main hydraulic pump is driven. Look for a filler bung IIRC at about 4 o clock when looking in.
What is iirc??
I checked there is no pump drive thing you guys are talking about. Will try to clean the block as you guyz explained and will come back to you. Thank you guyz. Appreciate it.
if I remember correctly.
Thanks ciaran for ur tip for cleaning the block. I did wat u suggested 3 days and the last day when i drained the radiator the water was clean and till now there is no heating problem. Will now add some good coolant and stop using tap water which is the main culprit. Thank u guyz
How's the belt tension? Belt could be slipping.
I checked the belt. Its ok