All of a sudden my 200-8 has lost 25-40% of its hydraulic function power. Tracks slow, digs slow, etc. Changed filters, no difference! Engine rpm stays up and it never really bogs the engine like it’s straining the pump hard. I’m at a loss. My nearest dealer is about 150 miles away. Their quote to come out and troubleshoot it was $2400. I refuse to pay that haha. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
Hey, just an idea but follow my thread, I’ve been dealing with a similar issue.
Komatsu 220-6 it’s right after yours. check o rings on high pressure hoses, suction screen in the hydraulic tank Screens in the pump below the high pressure hoses Engine speed sensor Any codes on your display? Banjo bolt going into fuel pump has a screen in it that’ll get clogged, pull that banjo bolt off and make sure it’s clean In line filter? Was also told if they used an automotive filter and tank had water the pleats will swell not allowing fuel