Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pc200lc-3 electronic monitor

toreed47 ยท 2009-07-08 13:44

Can you get the monitor rebuilt if so where? Monitor not working at all nothing lights up? toreed47

Replies13
  1. #1MrKomatsu2009-07-08 17:30

    :usa:usais it a 3 stage OLSS system?.....

  2. #2John C.2009-07-08 19:51

    No you can't repair them but usually there is nothing wrong with them. Most of the problems come from the wiring. They come out easily enough and the part number is on the back of the thing if you want to find a price at your local dealer. Good Luck!

  3. #3toreed472009-07-08 20:49

    MrKomatsu; Yes it's the 3 stage OLSS system the s/n 21277.

  4. #4MrKomatsu2009-07-09 07:25

    :usaok...well you "CAN" repair them...i have done a few in my past 30 plus years..it is not recommended but most of the componets are avaiable at Radio Shack....Now do not attempt repair unless you are able to read the schematic that is etched on the circuit board....if not than i can give you a name of the guy down here in Texas who just so happens to have a few on the self...(used of course)call me if you like(281-732-6719:usa

  5. #5Komatsu 1502009-07-09 07:54

    OK, now my ears really perked up. Does the possibility of repair apply to a 150-5? I have an extremely intermittent problem that I'm sure will be back. It's been OK now for months but was acting up for several years. There is a company that rebuilds the circuit boards but the price was so close to new from Komatsu that I passed. I believe it was something like $900.00 versus $1400.00

  6. #6MrKomatsu2009-07-09 08:09

    Komatsu150.... Yes it can be rebuilt if you can understand the schematic....agaign there's a guy down here we use for used parts......

  7. #7Komatsu 1502009-07-09 08:41

    Thanks! If/when it starts acting up again, I will give you a call.

  8. #8toreed472009-07-09 08:54

    Thanks I will check the wires and see if there is something wrong their first. toreed47

  9. #9MrKomatsu2009-07-09 10:40

    Pc150....... No problem thats what most of us are here 4...2 help others out........:usa:drinkup

  10. #10toreed472009-07-23 10:13

    MrKomatsu I think I will put some manual gauges on as this is an 84 model hoe. Best I can tell someone has changed some of the wires going to the monitor. Will it hurt anything to run the olls in H all the time as it does not switch back and forth? (pc200-3) TOREED47

  11. #11MrKomatsu2009-07-23 10:53

    :usaTorred... No it will not hurt it at all...thr only thing is you willburn more fuel.......:usa

  12. #12watglen2009-07-25 13:43

    I have to ask, can the same thing be done with volvo ec240 guage panel. Its a lcd display. It still works but vandals smashed the face pretty good.

  13. #13MrKomatsu2009-07-27 16:12

    i'm not sure about the volvo's monitor i have not sn one for some time.....