Clearing errors. We have a water in fuel error message. I know how hold down 4 and press 123 to get it but can’t remember how to clear the message or can u. Idk thanks
Electrical errors can be cleared. Errors in the mechanical menu cannot be erased.
When in the error display screen, press 4 and 1,2,3 again. That will open up clear codes by pressing the book button
Ok how do I do it!
Ok I typed a reply before I saw the answer thanks JG!
Well not having any luck. I can’t clear the water in fuel error. I know I’ve done it before. When I get into the error section by holding 4 then pressing 123 I can’t figure how to clear it. The book button F5 becomes the go back button and when I press it the monitor goes back. *** lol
Go into service mode, scroll down to abnormalities, hit check, scroll down to electrical abnormalities, hit check, now do 4,123 and that will open ,"clear all abnormalities? " hit check to clear.
If there's a red E in front of the error, it's active and cannot be cleared til inactive.
That splains it. Thanks bud!
Maybe my sensor is bad. I checked it and there wasn’t any continuity between the poles. I unplugged it and same results. Still reading CA428 water in fuel sensor high. I then put a jumper wire in the end of the plug and it changed to CA429 water in fuel sensor low and the other code CA428 went away. I changed the pre filter and cleaned everything up and drained the primary filter which looked good. Put all back together as it should be. The Water in filter sensor low Went away and I’m back to CA428 water in fuel sensor high. Any suggestions