Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc200lc-8 merge divider valve problems

Kiko ยท 2015-09-27 08:14

Hello: i am looking for a hydraulic circuit diagram to pc200 lc-8. I have several hydraulics problems and i would like to know how it work to try solve them. thanks

Replies7
  1. #1jey_c2015-09-28 10:11

    Why the merge divider?

  2. #2Kiko2015-09-28 13:08

    Merge divider is because the tracks don't work on independent way . They only work together and the swing work slow. The tracks and swing improves when I use the bucket arm or boom.

  3. #3jey_c2015-09-28 13:41

    You should put some gauges and test the machine otherwise it is gonna be really hard to repair it

  4. #4Kiko2015-09-28 15:01

    I had checked front and rear pumps and the pressure is 370 bar in both. When I use every functions exept the tracks and swing on independient way. I think it is due to a deficiency in ps pressure in these moment.but I don't how to check it because I haven't a hydraulic diagram and check points location.

  5. #5Kiko2015-09-28 20:27

    Ls pressure . Not ps. Sorry

  6. #6jey_c2015-09-29 01:52

    The swing should be like all the other work equipment. But here you have both swing and travel problem so I do not think the divider is defected. Anyway it is not a classical behavior so try to call an expert at least to know where to start.

  7. #7Kiko2015-09-29 05:33

    Ok I will try which that. Thaks.