Have a PC220-7 that was running fine when I parked it a month ago. Today it fired up fine but when I idled it up with the manual throttle it went up like it normally does and then goes higher once you use one of the functions. Except for now it won't idle up on the boom/stick or bucket and it won't swing. The travel pedals do put it into full rpm and if you actuate the boom or stick when the travel is active they move as they should (swing does not move though). I suspect it is wiring related and am going through the service manual tonight. Just thought I would throw it out here in the event someone has had this issue previously. Thanks
Also just found out if you turn off auto decel mode the manula control will give full rpms and the boom stock will function properly. Still no swing function - does not feel like it is on the brake but it isn't really stalling the machine out either. For codes I have 223 DXEOKA LS EPC SOL DISC 593 hrs and 233 DXAOKA PC Sol Disc 593 hrs.
Found the problem. There is a ground block under the cab that is accessed via removing a skid plate. Very corroded and broken wiring, surprised the machine ran at all...
IDK about the other series but that ground block on the -7 machines is a joke!!! I have a pc200 lc-7 that had issues last winter. Lost all hyd functions. When I saw that ground block I thought I had found my problem. It even looked worse than yours!!!! It ended up not being my problem but I couldn't believe anything was grounding by the looks of it!!!