Note: Sorry for the wrong title. Its a PC210-8 not PC220-7 Hi, I have a PC210-8 2009. Made in UK. Recently I noticed the right track and the hydraulic breaker gets slow after 2 hours of work. The hydraulic temp is normal. Dont know for some reason the right track pressure shows 320 bars while the hydraulic breaker shows 90 bars which should be around 150 bars. I have replaced all the 3 solenoids on the pump and 2 on the main control valve. Any ideas
You should probably pull filters and cut them apart for inspection. I would also drain the final drive oil looking for sparkly specs.
As far as the hammer goes, I'd be looking at that 2 stage. In regards to travel, how are your tracks? Is there correct sag? Is floor clean around the pedals? Let's start simple.
Good day Attached may help Kind regards Uffex
filters are new. I checked before replacing. They were fine
Thanks. Will read it.
Two stage relief valve of two stage solenoid in the solenoid valve under the control valve. Checked what you mentioned. They are OK. There are two safety relief valves of on the other side of the hammer line block section with some markings on it. Can I increase pressure from there also.
You should be checking the reason for the problem before cranking on relief valves to increase pressures. Maybe pull the safety relief cartridges to see if they are all intact inside. You might find a piece of the inner workings of the hammer inside one of them.