I am interested in buying this 2000 312. The owner was gracious enough to let me try it out which says a lot about the machine. One owner and in very good condition. I felt something strange and then figured out what it was and I am able to repeat it. Doesn't do it every time but probably 7 or 8 out of 10 times. If I isolate each function it doesn't do it. Stick in and boom up causes this "hiccup", it shakes the machine a bit. You can see in the video where the bucket gets rattled. Smooth otherwise. Any thoughts of where to start? https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10212650081841877
Good day There appears to be an issue with the interaction of arm in boom up, I suggest you appeal for a hydraulic schematic with that we can start to trouble shoot. Kind regards uffex
To get a hydraulic schematic would require a Serial Number.......
Is the boom at the top of stroke? Just wondering whether the snubber isn’t doi it’s job and you’re hitting end of stroke harder than it should.
I’ve got one of similar age , it’s a 8jr serial number. When you were running it do you know what it was set in for priorities on the screen ? There’s a boom priority button that’s the top left The second one down should be swing priority The next might be fine control priority If I run mine in the boom priority choice it does kinda act like that . I’ve always ran it in swing priority . I think the boom priority choice makes the second pump in the hydraulic system send oil to the boom the same time as the first pump and makes it jerky ...... Hanco
No it wasn’t. I think that I wasn’t really close to bottoming.
I didn’t think to play around with the different modes. I’ll give that a try to see if it changes. Thanks.