Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc27 no power to fuel shut off solenoid after machine randomly died while working

freeman62 ยท 2024-03-04 19:41

I have read in a few spots that there is a diode associated with the alternator going bad that will not allow the machine to start. My question is, when the alternator/diode goes bad does it automatically off the power to the fuel shut off solenoid to prevent t the engine from running? I have checked everything mechanical imaginable and can't find anything wrong. Starter still tries to start engine. I removed the fuel solenoid and bench tested it and determined that it works fine. HELP!!!

Replies3
  1. #1coalrulz2024-03-04 21:57

    What is the Dash number on your machine? MR-1, MR-2, MR-3 or -8. Serial number may be helpful as well.

  2. #2freeman622024-03-04 22:23

    It's a pc27 mrx-2 it's painted red and sold by ditchwitch but it is a komatsu pc27 has the 3 cylinder ya mar engine

  3. #3freeman622024-03-07 10:31

    Bump