Hi all, I have a PC300-6 that works like a beauty for maybe 45 minutes and then all of a sudden slows down maybe 30 percent. Its not engine - it still revs fine and my pump pressure reliefs were a bit low, but we have adjusted them up to where they should be and my servo pressure does not seem to fluctuate before or after. Has anyone had experience like this before? Everything is slow as well, so it doesn't appear to be one pump and it walks straight, just real slow when it happens. When it is cool it works great, and my oil temp gets around mid 60s before it happens, but doesn't get any hotter than that after it happens either. I had 2 mechanics look at it yesterday with me and they think its pumps, but they can't be sure and I can't understand why it would happen all of a sudden and be fine again when its cool - and they can't explain that either. I thought maybe pilot control pressure, but we put a gauge on it and it didn't change. Any other ideas? Cheers Brett
No replies yet.