Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC75R experiences?

Shotgun Russ ยท 2018-11-20 10:25

Anyone run a Komatsu PC75R? This is the one model newer than the PC75UU and has the swing away boom and I believe was built for North America. Looking for any weak links or problems also general opinions are welcome. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1JTWAT2018-11-28 15:55

    I have had one for a short time. Got it used with about 1200 hrs on it. Tracks were junk and had to replace top roller and a bottom roller. Engine is quiet. I changed all the filters and oils. The only thing I have noticed as a possible problem so far is the machine gets a little slow and weak after a couple hrs of running. I'm in the process of checking pressures to determine if pump is worn out.

  2. #2Shotgun Russ2018-11-29 21:46

    Thanks, hope you get yours figured out