Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Random loss of 2 speed Bobcat e32

pondo ยท 2018-11-20 22:11

I have 2016 bobcat e32, randomly I loose high speed travel . No pattern or logic... always work when I get to dealer Any suggestions ?

Replies3
  1. #1rondig2018-11-25 03:25

    Trade it the dealer does not know it is busted lol

  2. #2melli2018-11-25 14:06

    I suspect they've changed a few things since mine was built, but I would lose high speed after a thorough wash. It seems when I sprayed water on electrical connections for high speed solenoids in hydraulic compartment they would 'short' out. After they dried out, I would get high speed back. They look like GM waterproof connectors. The connectors were dangling below hydraulic valve assembly.

  3. #3pondo2018-11-26 22:17

    It's the last e32 "high hp" 32 hp . Now they are only 27hp. I squeeze into a lot of sites . Need 60 wide machine. I wish I could manage my time better and actually wash machines... but will track loss to see if it's simply rain getting to connections. Thxs