Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Website?

fensoncont. ยท 2008-06-24 23:16

Hey, This qustion is primarily for the Pennsylvania folks on the website. I'm trying to navigate the site and retrieve the bid information - bid tabs, planholders lists etc. Can someone assist me in finding this information. I haven't had to rough of a time on Kentucky and West Virginia's, but unfortunately I am for PA. All help is appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1stumpjumper832008-06-25 18:09

    what are you looking at getting into?

  2. #2fensoncont.2008-06-25 18:20

    I am interested in researching past and future highway projects in PA for my own education

  3. #3stumpjumper832008-06-25 19:58

    http://www.emarketplace.state.pa.us/search.aspx?cpg=1 someone else gave it to me so I'll pass it on. Not sure if its what your lookin for. I was hoping you were into highway mowing.

  4. #4stretch2008-06-25 22:14

    Are you looking up the PA Turnpike? There are plenty of sites for that...just type it into the search engine and a lot of good sites turn up. Other than that, they probaly have a list of current and future for-bid projects listed somewhere.

  5. #5Reuben2008-06-26 00:39

    Here you go. We are pre qualified and in order to do any highway work you have to get prequalified. Good luck you have to prove you had a part in building the pyramids. http://www.dotdom2.state.pa.us/

  6. #6fensoncont.2008-06-26 17:09

    That last link is exactly what I wanted. Thanks everyone for your help!

  7. #7Reuben2008-07-02 23:56

    Let me know if you need any other help or if you plan on trying to get prequalified and I will let you in on a few short cuts