Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

perkins 2300, help me solve the problme…

shelleyvect ยท 2017-12-04 04:00

My engine is perkins 2300 series its cranking but not starting......what might be the problem and what voltage should i get at the injectors while am cranking

Replies6
  1. #1shelleyvect2017-12-04 04:01

    Any ides? Any help will be really appreciated.

  2. #2mitch5042017-12-04 19:50

    What machine is it in? Have you checked fuel pressures? I normally just check for power pulse at injectors with a light.

  3. #3pajibson2017-12-05 13:35

    yeah what he said. fuel pressures injector pulse. what machine would probably be helpful too. engine serial? I have a few Perkins books If I have the right one I can email it to you.

  4. #4shelleyvect2017-12-07 01:59

    I have no idea about what is it in. I got it from my brother and all the information I know is the engine series.

  5. #5shelleyvect2017-12-07 02:05

    Thanks you! Can you find some helpful information on your book and then email to me? If you find some, please send me a private message. Thnaks.

  6. #6Lewis122018-01-02 13:28

    Blowout air filter and change fuel filter