I'm trying to replace the Alternator Belt and Pump Drive (3 groove) Belt on a CASE 360 with a Deutz diesel engine. you have to remove the Piston Pump and Coupling in order to remove these belts. I tried following the service manual, but it only shows the procedure for a gas engine coupling. The diesel engine coupling is different. Anyway, I've removed the Piston Pump and removed the Snap Ring that is visible at the coupling. The ground drive pump mounting flange does not seem to pull off. Anyone ever done this? thanks, Bill
problem solved. I was able to thread bolts into threaded holes in the flange and slowly work the flange off so I could remove the two belts. Hopefully the flange goes back on without too much trouble.
Bill, I have a case 360 trencher (Aspire is name on decal on hood) with same deutz engine I believe. Just ordered the drive belts for replacement because mine are worn through on some areas of the web. I notice you did this yourself. Any tips for the DIY job and anything else to replace while all this equipment is apart. I am close to you in Crystal River. Thanks Dan