Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

photo test

Dirt Poor · 2008-11-30 12:58

Photo test First attempt!

Replies18
  1. #1OCR2008-12-01 05:25

    Scientific Method: Good results... but like any test... It must be repeatable... :cool2 opcorn​ OCR...

  2. #2BigYellowIron2008-12-02 19:14

    Is that a sand plant? What is the operation?

  3. #3Deano2008-12-03 04:24

    On that tipper, the four rear axles, are they a pusher, drive, drive and a tag? Excuse my ignorance, I'm from the land downunder, they don't exist down here in that configuration!

  4. #4Dirt Poor2008-12-03 10:26

    Yes, it is a sand pit. I sold about 95,000yds. for a 5 mile road project that was lifted from 3 to 5 feet and widened and paved . the road was not much more than a dirt road thru a swamp. the project started at the north line of my 40 acres,north 5 miles. the 1st 2 miles were the worst and they used off road trucks mostly cats, 8 of them when really got rolling, over fabric, the remaining 3 miles they lifted over the old base and used quads. This was very interesting for me to watch as I am not a dirt-worker. Deano , I beleive that particular truck is basically a tandem drive, withe lifts on the front and rear axles. Their were about a dozen differant quads on the job and this was the most popular configureation, but some had both front axles as drives , some the rear. Quads seem to be most popular here in michigan, has to do with licensing vsl load weights I think, but I'm sure others that know more will correct me. Gary

  5. #5patech2008-12-11 12:03

    Test

  6. #6bmxdarcy2008-12-17 18:30

    well done

  7. #7dieselnut2008-12-30 15:37

    it works!

  8. #8-NICK-2009-03-21 17:00

    none ????

  9. #9-NICK-2009-03-23 20:33

    none test

  10. #10gearhead2009-07-08 11:31

    looks awesome

  11. #11Janni2009-12-14 14:36

    Test to be able to post

  12. #12TURBOCAT2010-01-05 17:37

    Testing Testing for posting

  13. #13shovel552010-01-11 17:48

    test thats a cool site

  14. #1430joe722010-01-18 17:22

    Quads That must be one mean-steering truck.

  15. #15farm boy2010-02-08 15:28

    looking good

  16. #16KennyT2010-02-17 14:59

    3rd test for bingo

  17. #17chisel_maker2010-02-19 22:54

    Test to be able to post

  18. #18hokuto2010-02-22 04:18

    testing i am looking forward to finding out more about my excavator