testing 123 testing 123
Are you running a business for equipment?
test
testing
test :usa
Testing !
Wow!:usa
Nice pics. Thanks for the test forum.
:cool2 oh yea forgot to add nice chrome muffler. Didnt know they came in chrome too.
testing
test
test
another test................
yet another test
test
test
freepost
Testing... testing...
testing 1, 2,3
test
test2
again
test
test2:notworthy
test 1
test 2
test 3
test
test2
test3
test
test
test 65 test 65
test
test1
test2
test
test
test22 testing
Mine as well this is another test
test
testing How i am doing so far ?:beatsme
Test.
Test
Test.
I'm testing too
test
testing testing is good
testing is fun
test 123 yes test
reply 1 000:tong
Test. Trying to determine whether I can post & respond.
test
testing 1 2
testing 123
test
test 2 test 2
test 3 test 3
test
testar igen
test 345
test 456
test 789
Nice Deere!
test 1
test
still testing
done testing back in a hour
test
test pic Test picture
Testing
Still testing
Final
new guy- test 1
new guy - test 2: usa
new guy - test 3
New test1 New test1
New test2 New test2
New test3 New test3
test
abcdefg
now to figure out how to post pictures
Case vs Cat hoes I know Case has been building Hoes since the? 1950s? when did Cat get in the Hoe Market?
Cab enclosure for JCB 214 TLB, After digging perk test holes in 20 deg. and 20 mph winds exposed location I decided to build wind break panels. The tractor came with front glass which took care of the front exposure wind. For the rest of the panels I used inexpensive vinyl from a amish fabric store at about $3 a yard. I welded up frames of 3/4" square steel tubing to fit the openings on the OROPS, using the tractor frame as a welding jig, with a "washers" spacing for clearnce. Having tried serveral methods of attaching the vinyl, I found that the simplest was to glue 3/8 thick wood strips to the inside of the metal frame(removed from the machine with lift off hinges,onto a work surface) with polyurathane glue. At this point the frame can be painted. Next with the vinyl warm, streach it across the frame pulling it around the edges and staple it on what will be the inside of the panel. I found that stapling on the farthest in surface worked well. Reinstall the panels on the hinges you welded onto the tractor frame, make up some suitable latches, and drive off into the winter winds. Lar.
Cab enclosure door The most used part of a homemade cab is the door, I found weld on hinges to be strong and cheap , compared to fabricating rod and tube hinges, check with your welding supply shop. Heavier hinges hold up well. Once the 3/4 in sq. tubing frame is fit up and hinges attached, dont forget some sort of swing stop, strap or otherwise, weld this on before the glass is fit up! For mounting the glass ,I welded a 1/2 x 1/8 band around the inside of the frame,forming a T, so as when the tempered glass or plexi is laid in from the out side, it sits flush with the outside of the frame. On the top I welded the strip on the outside so a to have a side to tuck the glass under.
avatar test
Test
probation test
Third test
#3 próba trzecia:usa
test 1
test 2
3rd and final test
test1
test one for me
test2
test 2 for me
and test number 3. I'm official.
test 3 woohoo
Ok, I still can't post, so here is another reply.
Let's wait 120 seconds and try another.
Ok, another 2 minutes and press reply.
After you make your first 3 posts it says the system may take up to an hour to recognize the change to your account at which point you will be able to create new threads. Just be patient
Test 1
Test 2
test 3..
Test 4 just to make sure.
testing again. It works
testing test 1
test 2 test 2
test 3 test 3
Testing post number 1
Testing post number 2
Testing post number 3 or is it 4? I forget...
test
Test! test!
test
test
test!!
#1 for the money
2 for the show
3 to get ready
4 to go
testing I am trying to get to the point that I can start a new thread. I have a few questions aj
test 1
Test
test
test2
test3
test
test 2 test 2
test
test #2
testing
testing like the rest
another annoying test message to gain "full member" status
another annoying test message to gain "full member" status:beatsme :bash
test 1
test 2
test 3
test
testing 2
testing 3
testing 4
testing5
Parmiter chain post banger
test
test test
test test test
test
tests tests
3rd test 3rd test post to be off probationary status
:usa
:usa and for our northern friends... :canada
Testing from South Africa
2nd test
last test
Testing testing testing
test
testing
testing 123
:usa
Test again :drinkup
Last test
Just one more :bash
testing again............
Test
test
test
test
test post
just testing
just testing again
and just testing again
mork calling orson, mork calling orson......................................
where for art thou my posting privialges
test
test 2
Running my test here trying to post for a new member Need info on an MF40 backhoe attachment!!
Post 2 MF54a?
Looking for knowledge here and need to post !!!!! please.............
test how many test
test
test
test test test
testing testing testing
another test heres a test post.
test
test
test 3
test test
test 2 test 2
test 3 test 3. Gotta luv those bots
Test
and test
How about one more for good measure...
:usa :usa This is a test
test
test again
and again
Probationary Member?
test test
Probationary Member post 9
super test!
test
Probationary Member test
posting my own thread would be nice
Test
test
test2
test3:usa
test
testice
Looking at the times of your series of test posts, it seems as though you made them all in one session. I'm not positive how it works, but we often suggest that even once you've made your three posts, you have to log off to clear your cookies before the software will recognize that you've passed the probationary three post requirement. I see you did get to post your thread, so I guess it worked out alright. (I'm posting this information now, to help others that might find themselves dealing with the same frustration...) And welcome to heavy equipment Forums! :drinkup
wow
1 001
2 002
3 003
Still can't post in for sale section There has to be an easier way of defeating spam bots.... How about using capture verification words in order to post ? It would take seconds instead of hours of wasted time ??? Great forum otherwise...
Aussie Case.test.
Yep still testing.
Really must do something about that avatar, just because the stump is as big as the 1150D.
Just Testing Test 1
Test
Just another Test Test
Test, Test, Test???????:usa :usa :
testing from Illinois
testing again
and once more for the kids out there
Bonjour, atous
test j'espère que tout va bien
test bonne journée à tous
test espère que cela va marcher
test
test 2 :usa
test 3 :bash
bonjour a tous test
posting to get past the 3 posting requirment Hello all
posting to get past the 3 posting requirment hello again
posting to get past the 3 posting requirment and one last time.
test 1
test 2
test 3...
this is test
just another test
this is test #3......
uno uno
duo duo :beatsme
trois trois :bash :waving
third test for Deepforest Contracting Lasqueti
test 1 ozarkguns
test 2 ozarkguns
test 3 ozarkguns
test 1
test 2
test 3
I've been awake for days studying for this test. packratc