The link to the photos and one video is here http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/07/sea-to-sky-cranes-pumper-trucks-and.html ( the great horde of manlifts picture is actually a rental yard in Fort McMurray )
Can anyone here tell me Which Crane They are Using here?
Hi Aceworld....I took the pictures, but don't know a thing about the cranes. You will have to wait until someone more "in the know" can help. Is there one in particular that you are looking at?
I think there are different types of cranes and every one use according to his or her own need. but these are nice post.
Hi I 100% agree to your answer. Because every ones need is different according to your requirements..
Hi, I would need to have a closer picture of some of these cranes...there are several different types. GROVE RT 750 is clear. pictures: 10, 13, 23, 29, 34, 35, 39, 40, 41, 42, 49, 50, 57, 58, 59, 60 There is a truck mounted hydro GROVE TMS...not sure model / tonnage. pictures: 3, 8, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 25, 26, 33 There is a LINKBELT LATTICE TRUCK CRANE either a HC138 or a HC218 {not 100% of that either...not sure of model / tonnage**. pictures: 1, 9, 11, 12, 14, 22, 49, 50 There is a GROVE YARD BOSS carry deck crane {not sure of model / tonnage** pictures: 20, 21, 37, 38 There is a NATIONAL boom truck{NOT SURE MODEL / TONNAGE** pictures: 24,39, 40, 42, 55, 56 There is another boom truck {not sure of make / model / tonnage** pictures: 27, 28 There is one other Truck mounted hydro ....not sure of make / model / tonnage...but I am guessing it is a Tadano by the colors. pictures 36, 51, 52 Hope that helps! Nationwide Crane Training
The live mast on the link belt looks to from a 218, 110 ton