In the Southern BC interior, not far from Keremeos. Off to the side in a field full of rusted automobile carnage, sits the dreams of a logging contractor. The link to the photos is here http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/04/field-loggers.html
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have been looking for a photo of the correct fridge handle for a while. Does anyone know who makes the handles pictured on the Komatsu door? They are used also on Madill haulers. Madill want $800 for one. You can get cheap chang ones but they dont last.
One company i worked for used handles off of a big walk in meat freezer .The kind they have in the cookhouses in logging camps . We used it on our grapple yarder , lasted atleast a few years and still was working like new when i left
Hey Mike, I sent you a message.
do anybody want to put this good stuff to work? can people buy this stuff? its to good to just set and rust out or junk it. I would like to get some