Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Extreme Trucking on Vancouver Island…. a trip with a Pro!!

TimT ยท 2012-07-16 22:40

Here is some edited video of my trip with HDX and H-17 into the mountains of Vancouver Island.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3cQjuWXGlU&feature=youtu.be

Replies8
  1. #1buckshot_862012-07-16 23:49

    Very cool, I have always admired the Hayes trucks and the sheer massive size of everything out west! Thank you for posting, the cab footage was great. Is that a 1150 c.i.d. Cummins in that truck?

  2. #2JDOFMEMI2012-07-17 00:05

    Tim Great video. I am glad you dropped in on HEF to share this. It looks like you had a great trip. That is definitely extreme trucking.

  3. #3ScottAR2012-07-17 00:17

    That is one great vid! Thanks for showing it to us. What trans is in that truck?

  4. #4trakloader2012-07-17 01:36

    I think H-17 has the C-15 Cat and Allison 6061.... Steve, am I correct on that?

  5. #5furpo2012-07-18 01:17

    Neat video. You guys sure know how to do trucking over there. Got any more footage of the yarder?

  6. #6GoldRiverHD2012-07-18 03:20

    http://www.youtube.com/user/plummyvideos?feature=results_main Try that link, all sorts of logging.

  7. #7madisonmiller2012-07-18 03:23

    very fine video

  8. #8log big2012-07-20 19:05

    great movie the the yarder must be a madill 144 or a 044 and the trucks are sweet and the helicopter sky crane *****