My wife went off with her friends, so I decided to go scouting the area for different jobs. We will start with a road widening job that Tilcon is doing on Route 7 in Wilton, CT.
A few more from this job.
Next, I drove south to Greenwich, were Blakslee, Arpaia, Chapman Inc. is doing an I-95 bridge deck replacement at exit 4.
The rest are just random shots returning home. I hope you enjoyed the pics.
Saw the BAC stuff sitting down there this week. What other work do they have going on around here? Haven't seen that much Tilcon stuff in one place since Rentschler Field...sure have some nice stuff there. (No idea they had a Liebherr ) One of our local guys is doing the bridge work down there. Keep 'em rolling!!! :drinkup
Tilcon has quite a few Liebherrs in there fleet. I did a job with them up on I 95 in Clinton about 15 years ago and they had the same Liebherrs that they are using in Wilton. I laugh when I drive by and see the same machines from back then still working. Blakeslee is doing alot of work in Norwalk with the CT Light and Power underground power line job. I see there trucks in town everyday.
I was out driving around looking at a few jobs, and I just happened to have a camera with me today, and took some random shots. Most of the shots were taken in New Haven, CT, I also put in a few pics from NYC, that I took a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy.
A few more.
do you know what sized cat excavator that is in the second pic behind the crane?
That is a brand new 385cl. It is on a barge. Its is step up for dredging, and I am waiting for it to start working so I can get some better pics of it, that was the best shot I could get of it.