Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

another pa coal tour part#1 the LARGE draglines

hoeman600 ยท 2008-11-09 20:43

here we go again this will be all the draglines followed by the loaders than trucks etc enjoy:usa

Replies9
  1. #1hoeman6002008-11-09 20:47

    oh yea theeir that big that is a D11N with a coal blade

  2. #2hoeman6002008-11-09 20:53

    we climbed this one a marion 7400 the little dot in the center is my sonjust left of 9420 pullpan. than the belly of the beast.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2008-11-09 21:29

    The terrain and tree growth looks like what I see along Rt 81 between Scranton and WilkesBarre. Am I close?

  4. #4stretch2008-11-09 21:30

    The King sure looks good for his age. Too bad I can't say the same about the 7400.

  5. #5JimBruce422008-11-09 21:39

    When I was about 12(?) maybe younger I got to go in and see the Anthercite King. Nice to see it's still going. Steve, it's probably near Hazelton, so you're close. LOL.

  6. #6hoeman6002008-11-10 05:13

    all these picts are from hazelton steve

  7. #7hoeman6002008-11-10 05:16

    its now sitting but rumer has it they might fire it up again

  8. #8rino14942008-11-13 06:42

    Looks like you were at Pagnotti's. You were only 30 min from me. You didn't happen to talk to the shop foreman, Don Pachucki ??

  9. #9TSK4152008-11-13 22:55

    Great pics! Possible to get tour?