Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pics of an i-h hoe. ugh!

qball · 2009-01-04 19:33

many thanks to wormkiller for gettin me drunk and getting me out to photograph this brute. the owner won't sell :beatsme because it is still front line.

Replies17
  1. #1special tool2009-01-04 20:21

    :lmao:roll Everyone's giving that guy a hard time.

  2. #2wormkiller2009-01-04 20:29

    Shes a real beauty. Sorry IH560 JL but the owner wants to keep it, shes the only hoe-pack in the fleet. That machine last worked November 24,08 and will get moved to the next job within the week. No major problems in the 3 years I worked there with that machine, except fuel lines and starter solenoid, probaly cause it work around 100hrs. a year.

  3. #3qball2009-01-04 20:37

    thanks again, bud. i appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to show me that hoe.

  4. #4Lil' Danny2009-01-04 21:57

    Thanks for sharing this Q. A very rare find.

  5. #5Truckie2009-01-04 22:01

    Thanks for sharing Q. Very interesting looking machine. First time I’ve seen a I H hoe. Did they use there own brand engine or did they use someone else’s?

  6. #6Truckie2009-01-04 22:03

    Welcome to HEF Lil Danny.

  7. #7Buckethead2009-01-06 12:49

    That one has joysticks like a modern machine. I think most of them came through with the 4-stick controls like an IH rubber tire backhoe.

  8. #8CabbageThe12009-01-07 16:12

    I-H made Excavators..... ......lol Great pics thanks for sharing!:thumbsup

  9. #9buddy6052009-01-07 20:13

    my fingers are paining just the sight of a 3964 the one we had 6 sticks if I remember correctly and the slop in the stick and bucket. takes me back..:drinkup

  10. #10union4life2009-01-07 22:27

    One nob for the joy-stick and some paint she'll look like new:usa[/ATTACH]

  11. #11union4life2009-01-07 23:32

    JUST LEARNED HOW TO UPLOAD FILES.... YHANKS GUYS:usa BEAR WITH ME...

  12. #12union4life2009-01-07 23:41

    More pic meadowlands

  13. #13qball2009-01-08 00:45

    so close, yet so far.

  14. #14JTL2009-01-08 02:27

    I've only ever seen one IH hoe, till now in my life. The one I saw, some logger had turned it into a log loader, complete with a high-rise cab. It was sitting on an old landing, really close to what used to be a brush pile. The pile was burned and so was the loader!:beatsme Jason

  15. #15lilbandit202010-01-27 12:48

    that old hoe looks like hell to run. does it walk out of its own tracks?

  16. #16classictruckman2010-01-27 20:57

    Probably had it insured as a new machine

  17. #17landrvrnut222010-01-27 22:35

    There is one local to me, it hasn't moved in a few months, but it is surprisingly in good shape, and still makin' money.