The bauma China 2008 just finished, I'd like to share the pics of some excavators during the show, you will see most of the manufactures except US companies attended this expo, and the strange name you've never heard are the china local brands. Firstly, some information about this expo:113,000 visitors | 210,000 square metres of exhibition space | 1,608 exhibitors from 30 countries. And then, pics come in.
To be continued.
To be continued.
To be continued.
To be Continued. Have to go to bed, will update others tomorrow.
nice looking machines..are you working in China?
That Takeuchi looks like it got a Scandinavian design on the bucket... I bet the Norwegian importer has been doing his homework on that.(He was the first Takeuchi exported to many years ago.) And its cheaper to get it prodused in the east, instead of buying a lokaly prodused one.
To be continued.
To be continued.
T b c.
To be continued.
To be continued.
I find it odd, every single one of those Mini's has steel tracks. Not a single set of rubber tracks, or even rubber on steel.
I see lots of excavators, but not much inovation other than size big and small.
Yes, reddot, I am a Chinese working in China, not for any of the companies showed in these pics.
So can anyone tell me why Kubota didn't put a new tilt blade 80 in that booth?? Is this because of a less rural oriented target market?
Are all the new bobcat mini's getting branded doosan as well? (I know bobcat got bought out by doosan , just curious if doosan will now be putting there mark on all bobcat product?)
I was thinking the same thing. Interesting there are no rubber tracks. Hitch, what city in China was this show hosted in?
All of the Bobcat machines were put Doosan logo in Bauma China, not sure their worldwide action. but according to the acquisition history with Daewoo, I guess maybe they will put "Doosan-Bobcat" brand for 1-2 years and then change to "Doosan" totallly.
I think the main reason is the working environment in China is different, The job with soil is only a small part, most of the mini excavators are working in the construction site with bricks rocks and armored concrete. The bauma was held in Shanghai.
Kobelco Ex with model of SK55-C 、 SK60-C 、 SK70SR 、SK135SK 、 SK260LC-8 、 SK350LC-8 in this show.
Liebeherr
Yuchai, a China local brand, is the marketing leader of small&mini excavator in China. By the way, it has a few models with rubber track in this show.
Yuchai again.
NANTE Mini Excavator
I love the mini machines, very cool looking gear. Looks like it would be able to get into very tight spots.