Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pics of my new SV300

KSSS · 2014-10-13 23:50

I spent the day in my new SV300, and I like it. I had to program the EH to my preferences, but once that was done it was running just the way I like it (EH set on H on every setting). It has the 14" tires on it, and it will flat move material, very impressed. Power is outstanding. It regened twice in the first hour and then never again. I was running the throttle at 80% and manually footing the last 20%. I was running my high capacity 84" bucket and the machine was able to breakout the material very easily.

Replies13
  1. #1Bulldog7772014-10-14 03:51

    Looks like they have a lot of weight at the back which would help your break out and smooth ride. That is a big truck with little wheels!!

  2. #2Georgia Iron2014-10-14 18:50

    I have not used any of the newest models. I notice they changed the radiator guard back to the old XT style with out the crappy holes they had switched too. I also notice the high lip you have on the rear part of the bucket. Is that something you did? To me the new machine looks weird compared to the XT series. What thoughts do you have comparing the two? Cheers!

  3. #3RCTech92014-10-14 19:08

    Good looking Skid Steer KSSS enjoy it.

  4. #4JNB2014-10-14 19:41

    Congrats on the new machine! Looks like you have high flow too. It'll take awhile to get used to the arms after running your TR. I know the arms on the 380 I rented blocked vision in a few positions compared to my 320.

  5. #5CRAFT2014-10-14 22:29

    Nice !!! …. Boy that thing Looks Like a Brute !!! ….. does it feel Big Too ??? …… 2 things tho ??? ….Change the Pic on the side of u'r truck to match the Machine …. K …… LOL ….. and with those Monster Mudders I Don't think you'll have an Easy time of putting Chains on with the clearance at the rear …… LOL …… Hey ! it's getting to be late Fall around here and i'm getting calls to confirm Snow-removal already …… Uhhgggg ! Cheers Man !!! …. enjoy it while things are still Dry !

  6. #6KSSS2014-10-15 00:51

    I noticed that as well.

  7. #7KSSS2014-10-15 00:53

    They are a lot different than the XT's. That bucket has been around since the XT's. That backsplash was an option on a normal extended lip bucket. Actually this machine has a heavy door option. The one with the holes is the standard door.

  8. #8pafarmer2014-10-15 07:27

    Congrats on the new case. I hope you have better luck with yours than the crews around here have with with their new case iron...

  9. #9KSSS2014-10-15 20:41

    I have been over all happy with TR320, and my dealer is excellent. If I have an issue they will take care of it. The machine has a 3 year 3K warranty.

  10. #10Digdeep2014-10-16 17:46

    Nice looking skid Shane. It looks good with the 14s.

  11. #11Stick Pro2014-10-16 22:21

    Congrats on the new machine. Looks good how is it running so far. Is it tier 4 interm or final? What made you go with the 14 tires instead of the 12.

  12. #12pafarmer2014-10-17 06:47

    Having a great dealer makes all the difference in the world when it comes yo owning and operating any peice of equipment.K personally limed the case units when I demo'ed them and would have probably purchased one but just couldn't get past the horrible dealer in my area....it looks like a beast of a machine..I hope you have a great experience with your new machine..

  13. #13KSSS2014-10-17 19:48

    It is an Interm engine. Interestingly on the tires, I demoed a used SV300 and it had 14's on it, I loved the tire in the dirt. This machine came from Titan equipment and it had 12's, but the dealer had an SR250 with 14's so they swapped me out at no charge. I did purchase a set of rims and kept the new Hulks off my 465 that I just put on. So I have both sets of tires. I have spent two long days in it so far. I really like the EH set up. It's the same as my TR320 (EZ/EH), but being a wheeled machine it is remarkably nimble for such a big machine. It the EH system that they should have released on the onset. It is in my view outstanding. Visibility is not as good as my radial lift 320, but I am getting used to it. We graded 12K sf for concrete today with all the plumbing that goes into a big commercial building and we got it done in very good time, and I did not hit anything. So far, I am very happy.