Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

(Pics) On the Farm! — Excavator and Crawler loaders

JoshA ยท 2008-02-26 13:12

I wasn't sure where I should've put this, be it under Track Loaders or Excavators, but here it is. I don't post much, but thoroughly enjoy this site. Here are a handful of pictures I took last fall of hauling cattle manure on the farm. Excavator is a Hitachi EX200LC, and the Cat's are a 931 and 953C. The semi is a Freightliner FLD120 w/ 30ft T/A "End Dump" trailer. Not nearly as shiny as the stuff most of you guys jockey, but hey, we can't all be rich and famous. :cool2:wink2 Since I'm not going to upload them on here.... either be patient and play with the links, or, I have provided a link to the page on my website, where all the images are actually displayed. http://andrusiwfarm.8m.com/photos_manure2007.html

Replies12
  1. #1dayexco2008-02-26 15:23

    man, those pics are small, i gotta squint to see em! put my bifocals in gear!

  2. #2JoshA2008-02-26 16:31

    Oh! Sorry! Didn't realize it'd only link to the thumbs on here..... man HEF is different from what I'm used to! Here, these are the full-size image-links. My site has them displayed as clickable thumbnails.... Thanks for the heads-up. -Josh

  3. #3EZ TRBO2008-02-26 22:36

    Great pics, thanks for sharing. Trbo

  4. #4coopers2008-02-27 04:07

    I could smell it as I looked at them. Nice pics!

  5. #5Tribalfarmer2008-03-03 00:58

    Pictures Thanks for the pictures. I'm just begining to start a composting operation.

  6. #6coopers2008-03-03 01:19

    tribalfarmer, what are your plans....ingredients and machines etc....

  7. #7Tribalfarmer2008-03-03 01:37

    I've got about 3500 avocado trees that are certified organic and my neighbor has 6 big chicken houses. I just bought a Brown Bear compost turner that will go on the Case MXU115. The EX60 excavator is going to be used to build reservoirs on the mountain for gravity feed water.

  8. #8Eric2008-03-03 08:48

    Crappy job, but someone has to do it! Good stuff!

  9. #9bobcat ron2008-03-03 08:56

    I love manure jobs, it's a great way to get the people you hate the most to avoid you at all costs!

  10. #10Countryboy2008-03-03 20:43

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Tribalfarmer! :drinkup

  11. #11farm_boy2008-03-18 02:13

    Here are a couple of picts of me and my dad working a job in Oklahoma last summer. The loader is a 624H with a 4 cu yd Dymax bucket. Trucks were a Paystar 5000 and a Transtar 4300. Nothing new here, but they work all day everyday.....and they are paid for!!

  12. #12coopers2008-03-18 02:56

    cool!