just some milling picts fer ya
this is the final phase the hatfieldd meats expantion.
Cool, I like the mills but have been around them enough to know I would hate it. Thanks for the pics.
Nice pics... Those guys get around, they were just at Exeter milling yesterday.:drinkup What got demo-ed? :beatsme
the old house at the firthest farm from the basion. neer the piggy plant. thats where the new roads goin. the plant is a 100.000 sf addition
nice a LTL,looks they dont put as much bling in the dump trucks wagon wheels are so plain jane
they are the site trucks. the quarry trucks are all blingd out. well kinda ill post picts when i get them
interesting, here we call them profiler's mainly wirtgen over here i see cool pics
I noticed the machine (mill) wasn't level in some of those pictures. Its extremely important to keep a mill as level as possible while cutting for a number or reasons. Keeping the down pressure on the rear mouldboard correct is one reason, Mouldboard pressure and grade control sensors are affected when the mill isn't level. The cut may have extra milling(s) material left in it because the Mouldboard isn't scraping correctly. The sensors may not hold the exact depth desired.
I dont think they were worried they were only removing an old parking lot
Most certainly Right Hoeman600, it matters little on removal.
hi cool pics...