I never could get this site to take my photos as they were too big and we had trouble compressing them down. I have a photo of the old Pete we talked about a couple months ago. Talk was mostly airbags and walking beam pros and cons. This one has bags so hope it will work out. It's an 87 model. You can click on photo to enlarge it.
Deleted Page Just became loaded with pop up ads. I don't want to send anyone there anymore. Deleted webpage. LB
Here ya go, LeakyBoot. Your picture, resized.
Really nice looking pete!
Nice Truck
Looks nice Leakyboot.:drinkup Another O/O, who used to drive for the same Co. I do, had a 359. To me it looked very similiar to a 379(another real beauty), but with a narrower cab. His had something called the Corvette dash, which I don't know if all 359's had, but it was very "old school" inside. He was a large dude and it is very narrow inside that cab, I don't know how he fit between the seats to get inside the sleeper. He said he could just lean over abit to roll up the passenger door window too. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Any pics of the cab's interior/dash, by chance?
please delete the link in the first post it sends you to a site that gives you pop ups :Banghead
Great truck what are the specs?
Photos Thanks for fixing the photo so it would work. We installed the resize program but had a problem with it so not going yet. The inside of the truck looks about like the outside in condition as the guy that had the truck before it was converted to a dump was a real Pete type. He used it to pull his farm grain trailer only and kept it inside at night for years. Since converted to dump has only had a very few loads use. It originally had the square headlight and he put the older type on. So far--I've yet to drive it loaded. I have several loads to haul but having to wait for the stockpile at quarry to thaw out. Don't want to make a mess with lumps hanging in the gate while trying to spread. LB
good looking Pete love the 359's the fuse box is in a lot better place than on the 379's I have a 88 379 and the fuse box is on the floor right beside the cluth pedal in the side firewall definitely not a good spot . on your truck when you can afford it if it does not already have it you will be money ahead to install a bedliner in the dump bed does 2 things helps protect bed floor and also sticky loads will not stick Good luck and CONGRADS !!! on truck ,
That is a nice truck, I will take pictures of my Pete 359 and post it soon
nice rig