Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pictures of Cat’s

petersfamilytru ยท 2008-03-16 14:13

I enjoy looking at everyone's equipment... Especially the dozer's. Lets post some pictures! This is my D6D with a Beales U-blade attached. On the back is a Cat winch with a Young 4-roller arch.

Replies6
  1. #1petersfamilytru2008-03-16 14:46

    Our Cat with the Shamrock Pin-on brush rake This is on the jobsite of a cranberry bog we are building. The clearing phase of the operation.

  2. #2Cat-Peter2008-03-16 15:27

    Hi, Nice looking dozer and the same goes for the KW! Peter

  3. #3ohfd2812008-03-16 16:30

    good looking dozer!!!!

  4. #4DPete2008-03-16 18:19

    Couple 8K's sittin at the shop not making any$$ this is 77V18843 for some reason the previous owner changed the stack to an H (not good)

  5. #5petersfamilytru2008-03-16 18:23

    Nice look K I've always wanted to run an 8k. I learned how to operate on an old worn out 14A that my Dad had on the farm. I moved up to a 46A (H) model when I got a little older... Never ran the 8k though. Since I'm only in my 30's, I suspect I'll find an excuse to by one eventually!

  6. #6DPete2008-03-16 18:27

    Eh, something went wrong with this other pic it's 77V17604 been on here before. Got a bunch of yellow stuff sittin around