Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pik of unk pump

jimrr ยท 2011-08-23 23:10

Can anyone identify this pump on a '64 Mack 10 yard dump driven by a chelsea pto? Thanks. ps; it leaks oil like a sieve and needs spool packing.

Replies10
  1. #1jimrr2011-08-26 21:51

    I can't believe it, 130 mechanics look at this and no one knows what it is? it could be my luck in that most everything I own is some morphodite one of a kind etc. !!

  2. #2mitch5042011-08-26 22:10

    I have seen a pump like that before, but have no idea who made it. The best thing to do with something like that, is to match the old seal, or mic the components.

  3. #3grandpa2011-08-27 09:10

    Well if you own half of the morphadite's... I got the other half....lmao.

  4. #4mitch5042011-08-27 10:43

    Granpa, you can't own more than a third, cause half of what I own seems to have come out of the factory made of left-over components.

  5. #5MrKomatsu2011-08-27 18:07

    What is it in?

  6. #6mitch5042011-08-27 22:41

    here you go

  7. #7digger242j2011-08-28 09:16

    You can't go by the number of thread views. Could be that grandpa came back and looked at it 120 times and still didn't recognize it...

  8. #8grandpa2011-08-28 14:17

    LOL did willie put you up to that or didn't you come up with that all on your own? Paybacks are usually my norm, but you got da power.

  9. #9OCR2011-08-28 18:25

    I've heard it all, now... ... :lmao I'll go with that... :cool2 OCR... :tong

  10. #10grandpa2011-08-28 19:04

    Your just hiding behind the shield of digger...bwah ha ha h ha