Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pilot pump on 1994 Hitatchi EX 60 UR

Eurobrick728 ยท 2016-07-06 15:24

Hello I am in need of a pilot pump for a 94 Hitatchi EX 60 any suggestions on where to get this the pump place I took it too wants to send it in to be rebuilt but they are saying I'm looking at a couple weeks turnaround the numbers on the unit are as follows UCHIDA-HYDROMATIK Model: A10VD43SR1RS5 -994-0 NO. 26538-19 Made in Japan This is how it reads on the metal tag Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-07-06 17:56

    That sounds like the main pump tag? Call Western Hydrostatics (951) 784-2133 https://www.weshyd.com/ That's a Japan built licensed copy of a Rexroth piston pump.

  2. #2Eurobrick7282016-07-06 18:33

    yes it is the main pump tag there is no writing on anything else or tags so that is what i used I will give them a call thank you

  3. #3lantraxco2016-07-06 19:20

    The pilot pump is likely to be unrelated to this piston pump, do you by chance have the Hitachi part number for the pilot pump?

  4. #4Eurobrick7282016-07-06 21:07

    The pilot pump was bolted to the pump the tag was on with a shaft going into it so it was supplying it was just a larger housing and I could see where the shaft was broken in the pilot the larger pump I left on there looked good