Hi, Folks. The South Coast restoration Society is holding its annual rally at: Heritage Park, 193 Rifle Range Road, Pimpama, next weekend, July 26 and 27. There is usually a working display of vintage earthmoving equipment. As yet, I don't know what is planned but hope to be talking to one or two of the main people involved later this morning. Hopefully, details to follow.
mmmm interesting indeed
Lot's of pics please, Deas. I have seen your previous Pimpama pics and they are really interesting. Rn'R.
Check the weather. Hi Rn'R. Check the weather. It's not looking flash at the moment, rain and showers for tomorrow, showers Friday and Saturday. Que sera sera.
G'day Deas, Checked the weather, all the forecasts I saw said fine for Saturday. Where is Pimpama? Rn'R.
Where is Pimpama. Hi, Rn'R. Load up all your toys and start driving - top end of the Gold Coast, Qld, see address above. Your forecast is not necessarily our forecast. It's a big paddock, DownUnder.
Yes please, lots of photos. Our lot, they see anything old and they... C-H-O-P I-T U-P!!!
Pimpama hello Rocksn'Roses,here is a site from a older rally they had with address and info ,bruce oz http://www.nhma.com.au/National%20Historical%20Machinery%20Association%20Inc.%20-%20QLD%20Events.htm map http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&cr=countryAU&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2008-28,GGLJ:en&resnum=0&q=Pimpama,+QLD,+4209&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
How was Pimpama today, Deas? Did the weather clear up for it? Rn'R.
Pimpama. Hi, Rn'R. I didn't get to the show yesterday and doubt that I'll make it today. I had to work yesterday and I have a long-standing speaking engagement this morning. The rest of the show will have gone on as per usual but it takes a good dry week after any reasonable amount of rain for the earthmoving field to dry out. It is not what you could call well-drained by any stretch of the imagination. There is a plot afoot to bring in enough clean fill to lift the ground itself by about 3 feet and extend it as well. How-wevver, the proposal was passed by the members too late for it to be en-acted upon before this year's show. 2009 is a whole new year.
That's a pity Deas, I was looking forward to the pics. Oh well, next year. Friends of ours are in Toowoomba for some horse events and they were sitting around because everything had been cancelled or postponed due to the weather. Rn'R.
I'm sure someone else was there to take pics. I'm sure we'll eventually see some. Deas Plant: mind if I post some pics of an agricultural, well, plant show coming up. The Eston Show?
Please feel free. Hi, Bellboy. Please feel free, whether in this thread or in another that you start yourself. This bunch of 'photo piranhas' will love you for it. LOL. Heck, I might even look at one or two of them.
I am not sure of how much old equipment there will be, but the newer stuff will probably be Bell, NH and what not. There will also be a few plant hirers showcasing their services.
Eston Show Pics. Terramove's New Holland, Doosan, NH Isuzu Gigamax 70.460 MAN TGA 26.480
More pics. View from MAN TGM 18.210 Dash of above Bell stand!
And some more Powerstar Shaanxi and interior.
last two
Simple Online TV I have seen your previous Pimpama pics and they are really interesting. You can watch completely FREE TV from www.viewmy.tv Online TV