Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pin & Bushing Supplier ?

farmboy555 ยท 2006-12-27 13:18

anyone have a good source for aftermarket Pin & Bushing's and installation equipment? I've have a 850 Case, 650G JD & Dresser loader to rebuild this winter. Just looking for other option's than my Equipment Dealer's for part's. Thanks dennis

Replies3
  1. #1dayexco2006-12-27 15:59

    i've always found that when it comes to pins/bushings, hydraulic cylinder kits, etc....it's always better to go OEM. you might find them cheaper, but sometimes tolerances on aftermarket stuff isn't quite what the manufacturer expects. must my 2 cents

  2. #2Countryboy2006-12-27 21:14

    I agree with Dayexco, stick with OEM. :yup

  3. #3farmboy5552006-12-28 08:44

    Thanks for the input. The parts for the 850 Case are going to run around 5K. I think we are going to make our own. The 850 is sitting in the shop now next to 2 C&C milling machine's and a lathe. So I'll let ya know how it turn's out. dennis