Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wet Cat

Countryboy ยท 2006-12-28 03:40

D7 LGP in trouble. from www.farmphoto.com

Replies9
  1. #1King of Obsolete2007-01-01 12:38

    yes that is the austrailians or the new zealanders on their way to the south pole. they just found a crack in the snow. here is my brother in-law yesterday in northern manitoba, the john deere 450 just fell in the swamp. he got it out using 3 cats and nodwell and is continueing to build 200 kms of winter. also we came close to sinking monster truck in the frozen lake. http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_runs_reindeer_lake_WEBPAGE.htm http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_running_reindeer_lake_WEBPAGE.htm thansk

  2. #2Scott_5272007-01-01 12:59

    Hey King welcome to the forum, nice to have you on board!

  3. #3King of Obsolete2007-01-01 13:16

    thansk for the welcome, i have been trying bounce around and enjoy more BBs. more to learn with the computer. here is a picture of steve from the south pole with the FAMOUS BLACK CAT going swimming, LOL thansk

  4. #4King of Obsolete2007-01-01 13:19

    ok, the right side version of the picture, LOL thansk

  5. #5LowBoy2007-01-01 17:36

    Welcome aboard King of Obsolete. Greetings again from southern Vermont, King. I was surprised to see your name come up here on this board. I came across your site last year and followed your daily activities for a while.(Obviously when I didn't have a lot going on around the farm myself...:sleeping ) How is Southern Belle? Hope everything is O.K...haven't kept track of any progress since last year. Hope you spend a lot of time here sharing your adventures and pictures of beautiful downtown Lynn Lake, Manitoba, EH... The scary thing about this is, just today I was doing some road atlas studying, and my attention was drawn to the road that leads into Lynn Lake. Kind of weird for sure. I have a buddy up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, and was looking at the Canadian provinces,when my eyes followed over to the Nord Ouest territories, and towards Flin Flon, etc. Talk about "De ja Vuex", EH? Hope to see more exciting sunken Cat pics in the future. regards, Tommy Z. (LowBoy)

  6. #6Countryboy2007-01-01 21:57

    Its the King!!! Welcome to HEF! :drinkup Also, I'm glad my Wet Cat thread caught your eye and am honored to have you post your response. I have visited your site many times and was thoroughly intrigued and impressed with what you have accomplished. :yup Good luck and make sure you visit often. :waving

  7. #7Dozerboy2007-01-01 22:49

    The king is here :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :laugh welcome to HEF

  8. #8CascadeScaper2007-01-02 03:52

    I knew that name sounded familiar, I remember checking out the site. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

  9. #9King of Obsolete2007-01-02 21:07

    thansk guys and lowboy too. i was busy and it warmed up to -4C and that felt really warm. i had the following running today to move a little snow and nothing was plugged in to warm up the engines. wow is all i have to say since it is the second of january. the good old days used to be -53C, that is when we were men, LOL MONSTER TRUCK D6 9U THE HOOD TD-9 BAD BUSINESS 1974 FORD 9000 SCREAMING FORD 922 CAT LOADER 1939 CHEVY WATER TRUCK if i had all those plugged in to the house the hydro meter would be spinning out of control, LOL thansk