Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pin dimensions on loader bucket.

sinnful ยท 2012-03-04 18:45

I have looked everywhere for the dimensions of the pins that hold the draft arms and cylinder to the loader bucket of a John Deere 310d. Any help is appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1Deon2012-03-04 20:08

    I have a 310D but I don't know what a draft arm is. If you can explain I will put my callipers on it and tell you the diameter.

  2. #2sinnful2012-03-04 20:58

    I meant the lift arms

  3. #3Deon2012-03-04 21:35

    OK, you need the diameter of all the pins that attach the bucket to the loader arms and the dump cylinder and dump cylinder linkage. Right?

  4. #4sinnful2012-03-04 21:38

    Yes sir

  5. #5Deere John2012-03-05 16:03

    I don't know what the diameters are, but I can offer to those reading this later that the 310C and 310D share the same pin sizes. I have cross referenced the buckets by JD part number in my earlier search for a snow bucket for my 310C. FWIW

  6. #6sinnful2012-03-05 20:34

    I found the dimensions today from my dealer. Was making sure I had the right dimensions. Thank you for all the help.

  7. #7Deere John2012-03-05 21:09

    OK. Can you share them with us please?