Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pin press

Cat Wrench ยท 2010-05-02 23:55

Looking for a portable hydraulic pin press for undercarriage work. What brand(s) are you guys familiar with? I used to have an OTC one but it appears they no longer sell one. Also anyone with a used one that they would like to sell let me know. Thanks.

Replies15
  1. #1MrKomatsu2010-05-03 21:26

    Kent-Moore.......sells a good tool

  2. #2FSERVICE2010-05-05 14:56

    the one i use is WTC Machinery MPP150 it works great no problems with it at all they can be reached at 1800 248 8405 another good one that i used a few times is made by Berco as far as used ones you might call around to track shops to see what they have laying around

  3. #3tctractors2010-05-06 13:31

    Pin Push Kit. Cat Wrench, the Press Gear that I use, I bought from Bignozzi New Technologies in Italy, they have been making the stuff since the mid 50's, its great kit plus it works well, this sort of kit is a bit of a Cost $$$ but having the stuff " Gets me Good Work ". Best of Luck tctractors.

  4. #4achille2010-05-08 14:26

    I have also bought a portable track press from Bignozzi located in Bondeno, Ferrara, Italy. I'm very satisfied of that.

  5. #5Ernest Olin2010-05-11 20:39

    OTC Master Pin Pusher and Sprocket Puller Cat Wrench I have a 100 ton pin pusher/installer and 50/100 ton sprocket puller/installer for sale if you are interested, these tools have never been used. I can send you more information if you are interested.

  6. #6Cat Wrench2010-05-12 00:26

    Ernest I sent you an E-mail.

  7. #7norbert2010-05-15 16:37

    master pin press I search an used master pin press

  8. #8tctractors2010-05-16 03:31

    Just thought I would say, although I have a very extensive set of Rim and Pin Service kit, I usualy take my Big Hammer 28lb'er to sort track pins, as the set-up time to push a pin is often a drawn out process, the Hammer sorts things fast,I near always work alone so speed is King in getting things done, sometimes I am told I cannot use a Hammer, so I use the Press and make a good Meal out of it, if they ask for Fancy Toys, they Pay a Fancy $$$. tctractors

  9. #9Ernest Olin2010-05-16 19:55

    Norbert I have the 100 ton master pin pusher/installer and a 50/100 ton sprocket puller/installer, how would you be able to get this equipment if you are in France?

  10. #10tool_king2010-05-16 22:53

    Otc still makes a pin press .You get form a OTC call them. We bought ours through our John Deere dealer at United Rentals .It is a 100 ton unit.

  11. #11norbert2010-05-23 16:49

    Ernest Olin, Thank you for your answear, i think is easyer to talk about this by E-mail. My mail adress is" [email protected] " Could you send me some details and pictures of the tool set. I think the expedition is not a big problem. I waiting your answear, best regards, Norbert

  12. #12Drifter2010-05-24 17:01

    Work smarter not harder. The extra two minutes it takes to set up the track press is worth it your body will thank you.

  13. #13darinray2010-05-25 07:39

    I might be interested. Contact me about these units if you still have them. Darin

  14. #14Ernest Olin2010-05-25 20:10

    Pin Press/Sprocket Puller The equipment has sold thanks to everyone who inquired.

  15. #15BDAUTO752010-06-11 08:43

    Hi i have one i just listed 200 ton [ no pin press ] but have most all pullers & push tubes [ many doubles of ] comes with enerpac hand pump. Kit is to bog gor a d4 can send pics contact me at [email protected] thanks brad