Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pins and bushings for EC45 Volvo

Palmettokat ยท 2010-08-26 18:19

Well it has been over a month since last here and guess that is reason I can not post new question so and moving this thread to the side a little so forgive me. I have a Mini excavator,Volvo EC45 and need pins and bushings for the bucket. Thought I found a company in Winstom Salem, NC to depend on for them but have paid them and no parts three weeks later and no one answers phone or emails. Not a good sign. Does anyone know a source for pins and bushings other than Volvo? It took my local Volvo dealership a week to get price. Made me wonder how long to get parts. Sorry for the hijack. KT

Replies5
  1. #1da'yoop2010-08-27 09:51

    I think you have to have at least 3 posts before you can start a thread.

  2. #2CM19952010-08-27 10:55

    Welcome to the Forums Palmettokat!:drinkup You need 3 posts to start a new thread (it's to cut down on the amount of spammers). I moved this post to it's own thread. Good Luck!

  3. #3wolf442010-08-29 12:18

    pins and bushing I can make them for you, but I would need a sample. also one set may cost the same or more than volvo. What does the factory stuff cost? How many hours did they last? I made my last set of pins and bushings for Kx-71 due to the fact they were trash at 350 hrs. I up graded to a much better steel and better heat treating. Only time will tell.

  4. #4Scarlett_Red2010-12-31 01:33

    How is your volvo working out for you and parts?

  5. #5QuickTrax2010-12-31 09:22

    I don't have any aftermarket listings on a Volvo. You might have to either get them made or go with the dealer. Thanks, Quick Trax