Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pintle hitch trailer to haul JD 670A Grader

LOFAYTX ยท 2020-07-18 11:21

Does someone make a pintle hitch trailer to haul 28K lb's 27 ft JD 670A motor grader?

Replies10
  1. #1Bls repair2020-07-18 20:00

    What is weight of trailer

  2. #2LOFAYTX2020-07-19 08:09

    I don't know what the weight of a trailer would be. Prob 8K to 10K lbs.

  3. #3colson042020-07-19 08:45

    I just saw a 25 ft deck, 5ft beaver tail, 40 ton on Facebook yesterday (Ohio). I would contact a trailer manufacturer(s) and see what they offer. I know one of the guys on here has a big tri-axle tag so options probably exist for your needs.

  4. #4Bls repair2020-07-19 10:45

    How tall is the grader?

  5. #5Tyler d4c2020-07-19 11:19

    Do you have a link to this I maybe interested

  6. #6mowingman2020-07-19 11:56

    I would contact Interstate Trailers, in Mansfield, Tx. I bet they build exactly what you need, or if not, they can build it special for you.

  7. #7colson042020-07-19 12:38

    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/933477563833262/ This isn't the same one I saw the other day, but similar. I didnt save the ad because I'm looking for a used 10 ton tag with a 20ft deck. It was too heavy, too big for my needs.

  8. #8suladas2020-07-19 15:06

    Unless height is an issue there is tons of options. I have a BWS 25 ton triple axle tag, 28' deck 6' beavertail tilt deck.

  9. #9LOFAYTX2020-07-19 16:30

    Yes I would think that I need a triple axle. The Grader is 10'-6" tall. Thanks for you feedback!

  10. #10colson042020-07-19 19:26

    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/298642717942107/