Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pioneer Insolated Coveralls

johntims ยท 2014-11-24 15:21

Anyone use the Pioneer winter gear? we are looking at buying some for our field staff, haven't been able to track down a sample yet.

Replies6
  1. #1pburress2014-11-24 17:10

    No I'm partial to carhartt

  2. #2GregsHD2014-11-26 12:01

    I have some Helly Hansen Insulated coveralls, they are very well made and warm but I only wear them in -20C or colder otherwise they're too warm. Helly Hansen has a full line of quality winter gear. It looks like Pioneer are in with Jet tools? Taiwan??

  3. #3Randy882014-12-03 04:53

    Carhartt's here as well.

  4. #4Old Doug2014-12-04 19:21

    I bought a ceaper brand of coveralls last time. They have lasted well but they didnt fit as good as the carhartts that i had in the past. I dont understand what cotheing makers use for models but from what i have found and what others say most clothes dont fit american Men very good.

  5. #5Shimmy12014-12-04 23:34

    IMO anything but Carhartt is a waste of money. They quite simply outlast anything else 2 to 1. That is as long as you don't wash them 3 times a week. Washing takes the life right out of them. Now as much as I like Carhartt bibs, I have found Dri-Duck to be pretty good for coats.

  6. #6caterpillarmech2014-12-05 05:36

    My carhartt bibs have lasted for the last 5 years. Love them.