Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanksgiving ghost

twr ยท 2014-11-27 09:39

Had to come out to shop this morning about 5am {while walking to shop being mad because of all the store adds about being open on this day] anyway in shop working on a crusher part hood down welding,There is a 140g been in there about a week all the sudden the backup alarm starts going off liked to had a run away.Hope yall have a happy Thanksgiving.

Replies6
  1. #1caterpillarmech2014-11-27 11:12

    Time to pack it in. Go eat some turkey and let work rest for a day. Happy Thanksgiving.

  2. #2RobVG2014-11-27 11:34

    The backup alarm probably didn't work before. Chalk it up as a win. Happy Thanksgiving

  3. #3twr2014-11-27 12:38

    Your right think I will charge for that

  4. #4willie592014-11-27 12:42

    Damn I wish this would happen for me!

  5. #5overworked2014-11-27 12:54

    Early morning stress test, you passed!!!!, or the wife is playing with you,

  6. #6twr2014-11-27 20:18

    She was not that mad I was carving the turkey and smashing potatoes by 11 o clock at her moms.but she probably thought about it