Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pipelayer. opinions valuable faults experiences

trombeur · 2018-05-30 03:51

hello, I state that I have no experience with these machines, but in the second hand market I have seen some specimens equipped with dozer ripper blade or front loader, I also know that this type of machinery is heavily weighted by the ballast to balance the side crane. I would like to know if you could use it as a service machine for farm-type farm, both to raise and for other maintenance work what you think backhoe type http://contractorsrental.com/equipment/pipeline/700kpipelayer/ https://d323w7klwy72q3.cloudfront.net/i/a/2016/20160602prairie/K4114B.JPG http://www.byrneequipmentsales.com/pixcatd3cpipe 4700.htm https://www.equipmentsalesinc.com/ https://www.ebay.ie/itm/351761239992 http://www.dressta.com/en_AU/machines/pipelayers/sb-60/ http://twentywheels.com/view/27774-...ozer_pipelayer_winch_good_uc_power_shift.html http://www.cnfocus-machinery.com/products/pipe-layer.html maybe if the lifting equipment is not too heavy it could be used to recover logs or tow them, what do you think is too heavy and cumbersome? more useful as self-propelled parking machines? thanks to those who will provide opinions on the subject

Replies1
  1. #1trombeur2019-11-13 05:14

    guys sorry if I open the discussion again, but the piperlayer is an unusual machine in my part, but I think I saw one disassembled at the port, the tractor was very big I think it was a fiat allis fp 60. could you tell me who invented this tipolodia of siderboom machinery? many I saw in the caterpillar network, but volvo I saw that it produces a classic crawler excavator that change the excavation arm with the pipelayer arm turns into a small crane to place tubes and pipes what you think. thanks