Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pirate Weekends!

Vantage_TeS ยท 2008-07-06 20:23

I've hereby decided that anytime I work on a weekend (I work mon-sat, with the occasional sunday) I'll be flying the ol' jolly roger high. So if you ever see a pirate excavator, that's me! (I run pretty much everything so you may spot it on something else). You are more than welcome to join in the new tradition, however if you do pull it off you are required to post picture =D www.vantagefoto.com for more machine/general photography pictures.

Replies4
  1. #1stretch2008-07-06 21:40

    That 385 really does look nice with the jolly roger on it.

  2. #2RollOver Pete2008-07-06 21:53

    It looks nice with anything on it :drinkup Nice pic...keep em coming.

  3. #3bear2008-07-06 22:48

    Good idea! That is sweet and looks good too.

  4. #4bigcatpip2008-12-21 23:07

    I was felling sick so jolly roger step in to help out