Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pisten Bully 600 Polar

vien · 2025-02-24 17:00

Hello, Is there a thread for PB 600 Polar problems, service manuals? Thank you.

Replies13
  1. #1DDoug2025-02-26 11:05

    Is a snow groomer used off season for dirt work ?

  2. #2vien2025-02-26 12:38

    No, it is used for snow slope.

  3. #3Coaldust2025-02-26 12:47

    Welcome to the HEF, Vien. That’s probably outside our scope, but who doesn’t like to shred the fresh pow, bruh? Knowwhatimsayin? I’d love to stay and chat, but I need to butter my tray and get stoked about sending it. Heli season is now.

  4. #4DDoug2025-02-26 13:11

    Not on snowmobile trails ?

  5. #5Welder Dave2025-02-28 19:36

    Have you tried contacting the manufacturer directly? Piston Bully's are very popular at ski hills. Many consider them the best groomers on the market.

  6. #6Vetech632025-02-28 19:41

    I thought the thread title was a call out to a military team

  7. #7DDoug2025-02-28 20:30

    I thought it was about Tim Cavanah.......

  8. #8vien2025-03-01 16:49

    Yes i've tried but they are busy and the tiller not working.

  9. #9DDoug2025-03-01 18:14

    Post up more details and some pictures.

  10. #10Coaldust2025-03-01 18:31

    Those are pretty exotic, ridiculously expensive, top-shelf machines. Not like having a 50 year old Case backhoe. Their technical support hotline is available 24/365.

  11. #11Welder Dave2025-03-01 19:33

    They would be the ones to have a service manual and repair advice. You can't always get instant service from any manufacturer.

  12. #12DDoug2025-03-03 20:59

    Are they busy now ?

  13. #13vien2025-03-04 14:27

    yes , they are.