Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pitch Rate for D6K 2XL

ms0115 ยท 2019-08-21 07:58

CAT D6K2 XL Dozer Serial: WMR00661 What does the pitch rate sensor do? And where is it located?

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2019-08-21 08:58

    I assume that you have Accugrade Grade Control on the machine, correct..? What Diagnostic Code do you have, 872-9 or 872-12.?

  2. #2ms01152019-08-21 09:36

    The code was 872-9. I found some wires pulled loose at the blade. Thanks for the response.

  3. #3Nige2019-08-21 12:34

    From your other thread you have 246-9 as well. From the manual - "EtherLink wires disconnected or bad Pitch Rate Sensor" You may not have found everything there is to find around the blade pitch rate sensor if 246-9 is still Active.

  4. #4Jose David2023-03-21 03:48

    bad Pitch Rate Sensor?? Where are you?

  5. #5smcleod20132025-12-10 21:32

    Hi I'm getting the same error code mine is 872-12

  6. #6Nige2025-12-10 22:08

    Post a machine Serial Number please. It makes information easier to look up.