Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Playing with my old Cat 12 grader pics

Errol ยท 2011-07-22 17:24

I read a lot in this forum and the other heavy equipment sections, but don't post too often. Yet I enjoy when others post their issues and especially pictures, so here goes. Building a short road from the shop to where I have to build a pump house for my water supply. Road bed was roughed out with a small 6 tonne excavator. Then I brought in the little grader to touch it up.

Replies6
  1. #1RonG2011-07-23 04:53

    Nice pics,that looks like fun.I wonder why the excavator left those loose rocks on the high side there?They will be down in your road soon.That grader looks almost new from a distance at least.Thanks for posting.Ron G

  2. #2buggyman2011-07-24 01:26

    Hi Errol Great pics It makes me want to get grading too )))

  3. #3manac2011-09-26 23:38

    How are these old 12 looking at buying one to do some light grading on a development ?

  4. #4Cletus2011-10-10 10:27

    Rops WOW, Similar cab guard EH! My 14E came from Whitehorse.

  5. #5tripper_1742011-10-18 23:43

    Coulda sworn that was an F series grader. Looks good!

  6. #6CatGrader2011-10-19 20:23

    Nice old girl you got there old mate.