I just had to redelete like 2 years of email from this site. Please help fix it so I never get anymore email from this site. It was all former responses from the forums. Why did this site resend all that back? Or was it the email provider? I thought I had gone in and stopped it all here in this site?
Email notifications are all within your own control. You go to the upper right corner, and where it shows your user name, click on that and go to "account details". There's a place there to select to not receive email notifications. Also go to "preferences" and deselect all the boxes on any email notifications. i.e. opt out of any.
Answered it before I could. Thanks
Okay I just checked all that and none of the email boxes are checked. And back when I did all that I deleted all the emails that were in the yahoo mail, and today I had 2 years of them all back in there. I check that mail maybe once a month, yahoo is so messed up now I end up goofing up the wifes email when I go into it so I hardly do that anymore. So maybe a new year and new messes from yahoo as a new year gift.
I got rid if yahoo mail. We'll i got locked out. I was signed in forever and suddenly I had to sign in, and the only way I could recover it cause I couldn't remember my password, was to give them money. I went with another and started marking down my password